View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2023, 03:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Doomed Patrol ft. Aspenstrike's Revenge

sweats ok so sorry ya'll but i just need to get rid of aspen and this needs to be a super fast paced rp unfortunately so i'm only going to accept a wc patrol to find her scent and a rc patrol to find my dead throwaway windclanners on the border bc my motivation for her is at a 0 unfortunately

sooooo @Lillith (Fallownose), @Luck (Crowlight) and @Little_fawn (Scalescar), your cats will be finding Aspen's fur + be reporting her as dead (it'll be assumed that she drowned). There should be no evidence without my permission that leads to Aspen being discovered as the killer/as alive, please!!

and for the rc patrol, @FrostyGalaxy (Larkstar), @Dust (Cherryswirl) and @Pumpkinbubble. (Bluefang)! Your cats will find the dead riverclanners on the wc side of the border, and take care of the aftermath ;]

If any of ya'll aren't interested anymore, just lmk, but I'll be making a private thread for this and mentioning everyone! Thank you sm, and this can go as quickly or slowly as possible, but wc patrol, maybe have your cats report it asap, even if the interaction itself goes long, if that makes sense, so I can get Aspen's butt off the allegiances <33 thank uuuu

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit