View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2023, 10:00 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Tree climbing and Social gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

A social gathering? Sounded fun! So did the tree climbing competition but unfortunately Nightgaze couldn't compete in that due to her broken leg but she would still watch and chat with her clanmates!

Carefully the small hornet sat down wincing as sharp pain coursed through her leg bht still smiling brightly despite her injury as she looked around for someone to talk to.

OPEN
Fawndapple's ears perked as she heard about the competition, her eyes lighting up in excitement. She loved a good friendly competition, even if she wasn't sure of her ability to win. This would be fun. She bounded over to Nightgaze, plopping down beside her clanmate as she waited for the event to start.

"Hey Nightgaze!" She said cheerfully. "Are you excited for the tree-climbing competition?" As soon as the words were out of her mouth she cringed, pelt warming with embarrassment as she remembered the she-cat's leg was broken. Way to go, birdbrain! She thought crossly.

"Er, sorry, I just meant- I'm sure you can climb circles around any cat once you've healed."
Rainfrost padded over, his ears pricked with interest. A tree climbing contest eh? He wasn't super confident in his tree climbing skills, he could climb well enough to get himself out of trouble if he needed to, but other than that he wasn't too fond of the activity. Maybe I'll just watch... He thought, finding a spot to sit where he could easily see the competition.

Open