View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:34 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The art of war…is a road either to saftey or to ruin (p)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post

|Fawn|
| f-14 tomcat |

------------------------

Fawn looked out of her cockpit to see shadow-1, she listened to shadow as she kept her formation."alright" she said as she prepped herself for for the moment, once hearing the word go she turned her f14 tomcat hard to the right, she watched as she charged at shadows f-14.

"Merge!" Shadow called as the two aircraft roared past each other. He turned behind fawn. "guns Fawn!"
(hit score: 4)
(Ok. Basically, you need to open a random number generator and generate a number from 1 to 10. Put the number in parenthesis under your post like I did, but instead of hit score, call it counter score. If the number is higher than 4, its a miss. If equa to or lower than 4, the guns hit your plane. Remember the correct counter for guns is calling evade, followed by an obvious change in direction. This is a mock battle, so in this case the plane does not take damage.)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE