View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2023, 01:16 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Cat's Cradle || p

Violet
16-years-old || Catsaith || Cat form: An anthropomorphic cat with blonde fur and violet-purple eyes. His tail is long and thin, and he wears a dark tan tunic, baggy brown pants, leather boots, and a brown cloak with the hood up || Human form: A tall, pale boy with violet-purple eyes. He has shoulder-length blonde hair that he wears tied back in a ponytail. Wears the same things in this form as his cat form. Cannot conceal his tail.

He shouldn't be here. He should not be here. It was horrifically uncomfortable keeping his tail stuffed in his pants, but it was the only way to stay undercover. He knew that there might be one or two Catsaiths among these bustling humans, but he had no way of identifying them.

He clutched the jagged emerald that sat on his chest that gave him the ability to turn human, given to him at the age of five, and turned into a necklace with thin, golden twine. Violet had run away from home in order to deliver news to the human king. He'd heard his father, the newest emperor, giving hushed mentions of beginning another war between Catsaiths and humans to his powerful inner circle.

Violet had always been fascinated by humans, and couldn't stand the thought of fighting them. He knew that he would be forced by his father and other authority figures to fight, but he was scared - no, horrified - of battle. He got sick at the sight of blood.

Weaving with feline agility (despite his rather fleshy appearance) between the humans. He had found himself in the busy Merchant Square, a main meeting place for the human population. Shops and stands with a variety of things to sell made up just less than half of the used-up space, with crowds of sweaty humans making up the rest. Violet was hoping that maybe he could find somebody who could tell him where the castle was.

He didn't realize that the tip of his tail was poking out of the left leg of his pants.

[ @bubblegum. ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art