View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2023, 01:36 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Cat's Cradle || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

~~ Ciara - She/Her - Human ~~
-- A 6'0" human girl with light gray skin, electric blue eyes, an eye scar on her left eye, rendering it useless, and long dark gray hair. She wears normally T-shirts and pants with a pair of white shoes. --

People told these stories to scare others. They told these stories to keep people in check. But Ciara saw something else in those stories.

Ciara was something of an outcast in her town. Because of her kind nature and how she refuses to fight makes people distrust her. She has no friends other than Alyssa, who she barely sees. Blood scared her anyway...

The Merchant Square was busy. As normal. Ciara blended in pretty well here. People didn't care about her. She was just another person. Then, her eye landed on the back of someone. A male. And... What was that? It looked... Furry. Wait, why was she staring at someone's backside!? She quickly looked away but approached him anyway. "Um... Hello, uh, I'm sorry if I'm being rude here, but... Um... There's something sticking out of your pants, what is it? I won't hurt you, I promise." She whispered the rest in fear of someone hearing and investigating.
He nearly jumped out of his skin when somebody spoke to him. The visible bit of his tail fluffed out as he stared - terrified - at this human's face. Violet was frozen, eyes wide, very close to simply sprinting away as fast as he could. It took him a moment to process what the girl had said, and when he did, he had to hold back the initial scream that rose in his throat.

Violet gulped, using a trembling hand to tuck his tail back in. "Oh, ah, it's n-nothing," he assured her, eyes darting every which way in search of an escape route. This wasn't an ideal situation, and from what he'd heard about humans in school, as soon as she even began to suspect him to be a Catsaith, she would skin him, cook him, and feed him to some sort of vicious beast.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art