View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2023, 02:03 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Cat's Cradle || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

~~Ciara~~

(It's ok, Violet. Ciara doesn't do that)

Ciara tilted her head in confusion at the pure fear. His words puzzles her. She saw him darting his eyes around like he was afraid someone was gonna jump out. Her mind was piecing things together, but she didn't want to believe it.

"Um... Hey, um... I can see your distressed. We can go somewhere else where it's not so crowded. Come on." She offered her hand to him. "I'm not gonna hurt you, whoever you are, it's ok. I'm not like the others..."
(hehe, my anxious bebe is so scared )

Oh, he was more than distressed. He was full of instinctual, raw terror, and he flinched when the girl extended her hand. Violet had been expecting an act of violence, but all she did was offer to take him someplace else. The offer was desirable...

Slowly and cautiously, as if this mystery-girl was a bomb that could explode at any second, he reached out and jabbed her palm with his forefinger. After deciding that no, she wasn't actually made of flaming poison or hostile frogs, he gingerly slid his hand into hers.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art