View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2023, 07:06 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default TimeClan and SpaceClan

This is a massive WIP

TimeClan, along with SpaceClan, live in space and on a planet known as Wielph,

Its sky is Magenta, with bands of blood red, lilac and hazel. It is a very cold planet, its highest known temperatures are approximately 32 °C / 89.6 °F and lowest at -9 °C / 15.8 °F. Its average temperature is 12 °C / 53.6 °F. It has 1 moon called Hollou(named after a SpaceClan leader HollowStar)
Size: 3.7 x Earth
Radius: 14,647 miles / 23,573 km
Water Prevelance: 47%: (30% Surface water / 17% Subterranean)
Length of Day: 43 hours
Length of Year: 640 Earth days
Seasonal variations: Extreme: Temperatures vary intensely across the year, with a large difference between the hottest and coldest seasons.

All can float in space and survive w/o oxygen, and have one power related to time(speeding up, slowing down, etc.) or space(teleportation, levitation, etc.)

Ranks are like in the main rp.

Locations:

The Splitstone(one half of a large meteorite that hit the planet, each half is in either clan's camp, and this marked the seperation of their clans, this is used for making announcements)
The Amber Forest: a large forest like area covered in large, tree-like objects made of solidified amber.
The Stormcoast: A beach prone to thunderstorms and tsunamis, regardless of its high risk, the warm blue water and orange sand are a sight to behold.

TimeClan

Leader: Sandstar(roleplayed by me)- Pale brown tabby she cat with green eyes, can reverse time(she/her)
Deputy: Starrystorm(roleplayed by @Little_fawn )- white tabby with blueish-grey stripes, has left blue eye and right brown eye, can control weather(she/her)
Medicine cats: Darksoul(roleplayed by @_Eclipse_ )- tall cat with a Black pelt with white covering half of his face and red eyes(he/him) powers are mind reading
Mediators:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:

SpaceClan:

Leader: Sparrowstar(roleplayed by @Sunii )- A chocolate tabby with green eyes and a white belly who is able to create small dots of light and manipulate them at will(she/her)
Deputy:
Medicine cats:
Mediators:
Voyagers(cats who explore the universe to find other life) Shootingstarfox(roleplayed by @leopardsnow )- White and lightbrown ragdoll with a yellow star on her head(she/her)
Warriors: Flickernight(roleplayed by me)- black cat with amber eyes who can disappear into the shadows(they/them)
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers(if any):
What clan:
Mention: @RavensCall @Sunii

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; November 23rd, 2023 at 03:29 PM.