View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2023, 07:55 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default A rat's tail sees the light of a shining star

Starrylight
Purrks: Resurrection [USED]

Starrylight sat by a looming pine near the Thunderclan border and heaved a gentle sigh. How she missed Bravesky, how it ached that no one knew about their affair, and how... well, how she wanted to tell someone so bad. She watched as the other she and tom-cats would talk about the one they loved, and she never got to do that. It would cost her greatly, and she didn't haven't anyone she could tell. She wanted to tell Drippingpelt. But couldn't, something inside her would ache if she did, and Drippingpelt was one of the only cats she really trusted. She sighed and looked to the right of her. She watched as birds chattered together happily. She observed a particularly happy pair of white skunks and their pups chittering and and appearing to dance and dance around one another. It was like love was all around her, and all she wanted was to love as freely as the other cats and animals could. She heaved a lonely sigh. She wished she was in the same clan as her beloved Bravesky. But all she could do... was wished. She looked around the meeting spot that her and Bravesky had created together. Well, found and meeted up. A small clearing but many tall pines on the Thunderclan border, it was perfect, no one could find them easily, not unless they looked. She closed her eyes and pictured the handsome, strong tom-cat and simply wished.

@Kuwu

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3