View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2023, 09:21 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: [Swimming EVENT] Time to get our pelts wet!

Thornpaw
6 moons. A young lanky black-ticked tom with green eyes.

Thornpaw's ears perked up as he heard Lynxshade's voice yowling out, his head immediately lurching up to swivel and look in the direction of the warrior. In a wild desperation to get over there before most of the other apprentices, the lanky young tom practically tripped over his own paws before scampering over and sitting near the front of the group. His eyes were hungry, he wanted to learn, and he wanted to be better than the others. If there were any apprentices not going to this? He'd be sure to rub his swimming abilities in their faces.
"Why isn't there an apprentice race huh? Are you too scared that I'll beat everyone and someone will go home crying to their mommy?" His voice yowled up to Lynxshade with a small lash of his tail. He wanted the chance to get a prey of his choice too.

In the end it obviously wouldn't matter if there was a race for apprentices or not, he was going to learn how to swim one way or another. Flexing his claws impatiently into the wet earth, he'd look towards the camp entrance, ready to go bounding out after Lynxshade when it was time to go.
@Wingnettle (Just mentioning you since Thornpaw yelled at Lynx lol)

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; November 18th, 2023 at 09:21 AM.