View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2023, 06:37 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

Blazingkit>Paw>BlazingDawn

Blazingkit took one glance at the world and decided it was hers. Every cat, every mouse, everything would be hers. Blazing kit is a cool mix of her parents.

Along her time of life, she will meet DF cats who embrace her idea of owning the world of cats, training her to do so. Blazingkit looks up to Dawnstar,
and will follow her around to listen and learn in her own little way. Her personality is strong, lively and commanding. Blazing tilts her head slightly to the side when she talks, adding edge or sassyness to her voice. (Don't tell Taker, but I might want Dawnstar as a mentor)

Speed: ●●●●○
Intelligence:●●●●○
Humor: ●●●○○
Love for clan: ●●●●●
Confidence: ●●●●●
Empathy:●●○○○
Creativity: ●●●●○

Rp example: Blazingkit's gaze traveled over her siblings, her expression calm and collected. Her grey fur shining in the dim light. 'I'll have all of this one day. All for me.' She thought as her eyes flickered around the Shadowclan camp then back to her siblings.

(I have nothing else-)
@Rose @Dark

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; December 25th, 2023 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Yes