Old November 20th, 2023, 07:29 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Quillpaw
...Aside from Ashclaw and Fallowpaw on one end of the den, there wasn't much activity. But one the other... was a strange cat that Quillpaw didn't recognize. Silently she went over the elder's she knew to be in the Clan; Fireflame, Ashclaw, Flypetal, Silentmumble. Whoever was in that nest... didn't look like any of them (and Ashclaw was already in here talking with another apprentice.

Apprehension crawled up her pelt as she clenched her jaws tighter around her moss. She didn't know what to do, and instead continued to stare at the strange pelt. Should she get Twilightstar? Fallownose? Peachfrost? Was this a mentor thing or was it more of a 'tell the Clan's leader and deputy' thing?

...Or maybe it was a 'her being brave' thing. Gently setting the moss down, Quillpaw padded up and adorned the brightest smile on her maw. "Excuse me, miss. My name is Quillpaw of the Co- of WindClan-" (that's right, she wasn't part of that group anymore...) "-and I was wonderin' who you might be?" Maybe it was an elder she didn't recognize or hadn't met yet...

[ @Desert Rain Frog - i didn't see badgerblood as one of the clan's elders on the allegiance page which is why i'm having quill question who she is ]
BadgerBlood Rose To Her Paws, Her Black Pelt With A White Stripe Running From Her Nose To Her Torn Tail, Another Ran Along Her Sides. "Who You Blabbering To!?" (Badger Hasn't Shown Up In Windclan Alligences Yet) She Hissed