View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2023, 10:24 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Rushingcrest
“Russian Blue and Grey Lynx-Point Tom”
He/Him
@birdie

Rushingcrest was just doing the normal rounds till he noticed the now inhabited elders den. Quillpaw shouldn’t even have a reason to be in here, it wasn’t like anyone lived long enough to even see this place. Padding after the apprentice to notify them of the lack of elders, his eyes caught something- someone else in this den…
Rushingcrest wasn’t in the mood for intruders, and Quillpaw’s safety should come first. “Quillpaw, step back. Pardon my language- It’s a damn intruder.” Claws already digging into the ground. He hissed at the cat invading his home. “You’ve got the next few heartbeats to leave or I will personally throw you out” Rushingcrest snarled.
BadgerBlood Hissed To The Tom. "Who Are You To Be Calling Me An Intruder!?" (All My OCs Don't Like To Show Up In Alligences) BadgerBlood Rose To Her Full Height, Would Theese Cats Ever Stop Calling Her Intruder!? Prrobobly Not But It Was Worth A Try. Her Pale Blue Eye Looked With More Anger Than Ever. "Rushingcrest, You Are ALWAYS Doing Stuff Like This! Stop For Once!" She Hissed, Taking A Limping Few Steps Forward. "And YOU." She Turned Her Gaze To QuillPaw. "YOU Woke Me Up! QUILL." She Hissed Turnning Back Around And Leaping Into Her Nest. "You Two Are The Perfect Pair Of Annoying...." She Pulled Her Lips Back Into A Snarl. (She's A Grumpy Girl..... Feel Free To Fight Back If Ya Want)