error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Lilykit Arrives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
- Sootkit -
StC - He/they - 21 Moons Dead
( Not sure if you still want me in this, if not I'll delete this post )

How long had it been since he went to center starclan? Ten days? Two seasons? Eight? Too long. He'd not seen her through the starpool in the entire time he'd been dead, yet it was custom for him to at least try and look for her.. he made a promise after all. Maybe while he's there he should check on Fishpaw? His younger brother worried him with his rather rash nature, even worse than his younger sister had worried him.

With his mind stuck in the clouds Sootkit failed to notice the newly-dead she-kit right in front of him, until he nearly tripped over her. "Stars! Sorry-" he meowed quickly to her, stumbling for a moment in the sunny meadow. He paused, wasnt this exactly what happened last time he was here? With Bluetkit? And the time before, Raypaw was it? As well as the time before that- Fireflame. Jeeze, some deja vu right there. "Just died, huh?" he meowed, with no regard of how this might shock the kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Darkstar* View Post
Lilykit looked at the cat before her, "Well, yeah, I attacked by a cat before I became aprentice." she said, "Who are you?"
*Foxkit tried to flee*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿