View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2023, 01:13 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Quillpaw
There was... so much happening. Rushingcrest soon showed up and told her to step back, which she did with a side-glance at him. So this cat wasn't suppose to be here? Confusion wrapped around her head but soon shattered when the strange cat named Badgerblood started hissing and spitting at her. Quillpaw flinched and flattened her hears, frowning at the elder. "I was just tryna change your bedding. No need to get all growl-y."

She didn't like how rough her name sounded in this elder's mouth. It was difficult to remain nice and cordial, and perhaps her new Clanmates would chastise her for this, but Quillpaw stepped over to the nest. "We don't mean any harm," Quillpaw tried again, trying to keep her voice level. "I just didn't recognize you. I'm new to WindClan, after a life out on the moors. I was told it's a 'paws job to change beddin. That's all."

[ @vampire @Desert Rain Frog - i would encourage you to submit them here by clicking on the 'add my character' link so that they show up! the only reason quill didn't recognize them is because they've been posted with since october but aren't on the allegiance. you can always reach out to @/Lillith or @/Moonraven as well if they're not showing up on the allegiances ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; November 20th, 2023 at 01:14 PM.