work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

A small "Hmm?" left Nightgaze's lips at Wolfpaw's concern, if you could call it concern. Her leg? Yeah it was sore but she couldn't just let Wolfpaw go without even trying to train him it'd be cruel! Every apprentice needed training or they wouldn't be able to become amazing warriors who'd do great things for Thunderclan!

Taking a moment to construct and appropriate response she couldn't come up with anything that sounded that reasonable so she just used her cheery mew to enforce it "Don't worry about me! I'll be fine! Plus I need training as well! I'm getting rusty sitting around!" that was good enough right? Well it did sound kinda airheaded of her but she wanted to train this apprentice! Who cared if she did a little battle session?!

@Bear

(Ok then territory it is! You can post next if you want I don't mind! ^^)
Wolfpaw was skeptical about her decision, but it wasn't his place to poke her about it. He knew from experience getting "treatment" would go nowhere, and that biting down and sucking up pain seemed to be more effective than bed rest. So without complaint, he followed her out of camp.

The territory was vast and expansive, and admittedly his memory of it wasn't the best. Something about being cooped up in camp for moons. Still, he wasn't here for a tour - he was more interested in learning how to fight. Bumba was a bit preoccupied right now, 'n he'd prefer to not overwhelm her with so much was goin on. Besides, Nightgaze was a Hornet, if anyone was capable of showing him some punches it'd be her.

"I don't know much," he admitted as they neared one of the more open spaces of the forest. It'd give them some room to work without knocking into trees. "What do you recommend for starters?"