Old November 24th, 2023, 02:48 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Shimmerpaw finder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post
Name: Ripplepelt
Appearance: A dark ginger she-cat with a spiral patterned coat, white socks, and pale green eyes.
Clan: RiverClan
Role: Senior warrior
Plots: None yet, I only joined yesterday so I'm still finding plots and relationships for my cats ^_^

I'd love for Ripplepelt to be Shimmerpaw's mentor! She's an older warrior and she can be a bit of a grouch sometimes, but she likes when apprentices are eager to learn and overall is a friendly cat, and as the mentorship develops and they become closer Shimmerpaw would make a lifelong ally, as Ripplepelt is extremely loyal. (Plus they're both lesbians and I love it when young lesbians and old lesbians get to be friends ^_^)

Question: are Shimmerpaw's family cats you've made and already chosen the design, personalities, etc.? Or would whoever plays them make their own cat with that name?

Hello! I'll think about this one, because you're new. Do you know everything you have to do to be a mentor?

Also, if and when you adopt a family member, you get to choose the personality and design, it just has to add up to make Shimmerpaw.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page