View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2023, 05:54 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Magpiewisp
Dark Forest || Ancient RC Medicine Cat
@vellichor ; @vampire

When he said, he'd make sure this feline stayed in hell. He meant it. A snarl coming from him the moment he'd realized Beanstar somehow managed to wiggle himself out. Somehow managed to escape his claws. He'd dunk him in the bog and hold him there if it meant he never got to feel the bliss of StarClan. He didn't deserve it. He doesn't even deserve the gifts the Dark Forest gifts.

As soon as he was close enough to try and cut the tom off, another body launched from the shadows and aimed to tackle the other. Taking a moment to buffer before lurching forwards, but instead of to attempt to tackle the former leader, he instead made his way so he was in front. Blocking off the way into StarClan.

"Last I recall. You were told your fate lied in Hell." he hissed. Looking down at the other, down the bridge of his nose. "This is not meant for you, and it never will be. It's not a comfort you deserve." he spat. Tail flicking behind him as he moved to walk circles around the pair. He wasn't sure who the stranger was, but it seemed as though they weren't in favor of Beansprout so he'd call a truce with them...for now.

Ears twitching as Magpiewisp took a moment to drink in what was happening before crouching down a few feet from the former leader. "You'll go back to where you belong. And it would behoove you to do so without a fight." a pause as he fully stood up. "Because if you choose to fight, I will not fight you." taking in a breath the Dark Forest feline flashed his fangs, and stretched his claws out.

"I'll destroy you."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us