View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2023, 07:49 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

ALL PUNISHMENTS WILL BE DUE 12/06!
FAILURE TO REPORT WILL RESULT IN MORE SEVERE PUNISHMENT!
All cats are to report to Tansypaw with their findings!

---

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
112/200

---

After last time she feels a bit more confident dishing out punishments. Was she also a bit fueled by spite and bitterness? A little bit. These cats needed to understand that patrols weren't some game or a joke. Having these herbs could mean life or death for certain cats. Clearing her throat, she speaks with conviction, brows furrowed in irritation.

"Alright. Listen up. I ain't gonna say this twice. Shellwhisker ( @paris ), and Bluebellpaw ( @Spartan-117 ). You failed to report to me, even though some of your patrol mates did... So you're gonna go out again and actually bring back what I ask for."

She hated being so strict, especially with cats older than her but... What else could she do? They needed these herbs more than anything before the frost killed everything off for the season.

"This time I'm asking for you to bring back something else, seeing as Rushwater brought back everything I asked for the first time. You two will be looking for marigold, cobwebs, and sticks. I sure hope that you know what cobwebs and sticks look like. Marigolds have bright yellow or orange petals and green stems. They can either smell really sweet or sour. It may be a little tough to find marigold this time of year but do your best. If ya can't find any, bring back as many cobwebs and sticks as you can. Now go on."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !

Last edited by silver.; November 26th, 2023 at 07:50 PM.