Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by heirgloom View Post

⟣╰──╮M I N K K I T╭──╯⟢
shadowclan ✧ she-cat ✧ four moons
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

The morning had been filled with chatter between the queens in the nursery that half of which Minkkit didn't understand. Growing bored, she continually swatted and nipped at her mother's tail until she was promptly shooed out of the nursery to go find something to do. Her wide ears that were slightly too big for her head flattened. She knew eventually she would start getting to learn some warrior skills, but it seemed like it was taking forever. All she wanted was to be an apprentice and get out of the boring nursery. Now that she was getting older, her curiosity and sense of mischeif were getting a little too much for her to handle to be quietly hanging around the nursery.

She padded out from the curtain of ferns that protected the entrance of the nursery and made her way toward the play den. Slipping into the large den, she wandered around apprehensively. She had never really played with the other kits, and the warriors and apprentices were usually too busy to pay her any mind. She sat at the back of the den, absently pawing around an old dry moss ball. It's not long before motion at the entrance of the den catch's the little brown kit's attention. Not normally one to start conversation, she found her courage and approached the older cat, she seemed pleasant enough.

"Hello...I'm Minkkit.."

She mewed, her little voice somewhat croaky. Not sure what else to say, she just sat in front of the older cat, her big green eyes gleaming. She wasn't the best communicator, but she was so bored. Plus she hadn't met this apprentice yet, maybe they could be friends! The thought made her a little more confident.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅──╯
@Shade.
Seedpaw's yellow eyes narrowed as she tried to hide the spooky intentions swirling around in her mind. She loved to tell fun stories and the cold, gloomy leaf-fall months were perfect for that. Still, she better make some polite small talk to not scare Minkkit. Not yet, anyway.

"Oh hi Minkkit! I'm Seedpaw. Do you need anything?" the white she-cat said attentively as she bent down a bit to the kit's level. She was about 13 or so moons now, although she was pretty average when it came to height.