View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2023, 02:17 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Shellwhisker

TW: Shellwhisker is in a foul mood. Be careful what you say, or else she will snap back harshly with something she doesn´t mean.

Shellwhisker´s ice blue eyes widened. ´´What?!´´ She hissed. Her tail bushed up instantly in anger. Grumbling, she headed towards the camp entrance. ´´I know what marigold, cobwebs and sticks look like!´´ The golden-brown and white pseudo-tabby she-cat snapped back at the medicine cat apprentice. If cats ask about her foul mood, it will be Tansypaw´s fault. ´´Come on, Bluebellpaw. We´re not wasting time. If Tansypaw wants to be a fish-brain, then let her.´´

[ I actually requested an extension this morning. I knew the due date was yesterday, however, I WAS GROUNDED ALL WEEK. I DID NOT HAVE MY COMPUTER. Please take notice of that.

Shellwhisker is currently a warrior of RiverClan!

Even red understood that. I cannot control my mother´s actions.

@Spartan-117 [ Bluebellpaw ]

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus [ Weaseltooth, accompanying Shellwhisker ]

Weaseltooth padded over. "I don't care if I wasn't part of the patrol originally, I'm coming too. I need some time out of the camp before all the reminders that sootpelt was exiled get to me."