View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2023, 05:24 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Muffledstone Tides (vm)

- Sootkit -
StC - He/him - 21 moons dead
( Yikes, been awhile, sorry! Please let me know if you'd like to discontinue this rp @silver. )

It hadn't been long since he'd gotten back from Starclans camp, maybe a moment or two, when he spotted the she-cat stood on the tranquil beach, looking about with awe. No. No! He did not want to deal with a third newly-dead cat today! This was getting ridiculous! WHY IN STARCLAN WHERE THEY EVEN IN THIS AREA???

The black kit flicked his tail with annoyance, as he strode up to the pale orange caped molly. He'd tell her she was dead and point her towards Starclans camp, that way she was out of his fur. Yet he couldn't help feel like there was something off about her, the closer he drew. Something off-puttingly familiar, plus an odd floral scent. There was something loud too, something pounding in his ears, like the sound of a heartbeat-- and thats when it hit him. He couldn't see through her. She wasn't dead.

Sootkit stopped in his tracks abruptly, about two fox lengths away from her. What the hell? he watched her puzzled, and mildly frightened. He hadn't invited the living cat, stars, he didn't even know how to dream walk very well, how did she get here? No normal living cat should be able to will themselves to walk in Starclan. He stayed those fox lengths away from her, cautious of the odd living cat he called out to her; "Who in starclan are you, and how are you here?"

Last edited by Apollo.; November 28th, 2023 at 05:25 AM.