Old November 28th, 2023, 11:43 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: is your blood authentic? can you prove it? [ p ]

「〷」 THE HOLY GHOST「〷」
╰► SPIRIT
he | they ♛ tall black, grey, and white chimera with varying fur lengths and texture; bright amber eyes ♛
ೃ⁀➷ @Shade.

"Ah. Well, not everything needs .. a title, per se. You are not agnostic, at the very least but it might be the most similar. " It was a swift response while Oleander's statement still rolled in their head. Surely, he did not know the truth. How could one remain indifferent? He was not enlightened. He did not know. Someone had misguided him because truly, if one did live a life of purity; acknowledgment, they would live guided by the spirits. Not loosely where sin would tear someone asunder.

The chimera stared at the other for a brief stretch of silence. Their stare was unwavering, lips pressed firmly against each other. "Now, the idea of the living helping the dead.. is a bit laughable. They are not held by contained. They have freedom, " Spirit points out, unable to stifle the irritation of the mere idea of someone .. so fragile would take pity on the dead. No, he was above. He was above, and free. He was in control. They keep themself calm, a comfortable grin falling back onto their face.

"So, everyone? You'd help everyone? Truly, absolutely promise it? I must say, that is quite a bold claim, too! Would you help someone with blood-stained paws?"
Spirit looks down at his own paws — he bursts out laughing. "Well, I already have my answer to that. If you keep your kindness unchecked it'll be the death of you, but you seem intelligent." They muse, cocking their head to the side. They look to his scars. ".. or maybe you've just learned from experience?" A quiet question.

He wondered, briefly, how far Oleander would let someone go before he retracted his help. If he was truly full of this kindness he proclaimed. The tom doubted it. Everyone had a goal, the living was inherently selfish.

They fell back into silence as the other gently applied the poultice to their cracked paws. (they repressed a shudder, bile rising up in their throat and biting back a statement of retaliation) The interaction is soon to be over, cease and they would part ways. His tongue darted out to wet his lips, hungering for more. An answer to their question. To test, and to prove a point.

"You,, do seem to know quite an awful lot, " Spirit murmurs, resting their head against their arms. He tucks their tail against their side, gaze drifting away from Oleander; chewing on his bottom lip. "Do..,, " He looks back to the other, "you think you could help my friend, too?" They let a wistful worry take their tone, bringing up old, burnt memories to muster up such emotion.

"He's.. a bit rough around the edges but he's real sick. I'll be honest, " He sighs softly, "I'm not sure if he'll make it through this cold spout."

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 28th, 2023 at 11:48 PM.