Old November 29th, 2023, 08:25 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Check-Ups! [ Event ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
NEWTBERRY

Newtberry shut his eyes, wincing. Such a spectacle in front of nearly the entire clan, kits and apprentices including. Ugh. Somebody had to take care of this mess. Unfortunately, it looked like it would have to be him. He stood up, trying to look tall as he scanned the crowd of cats for any frightened kits. "Does anybody need me to accompany them to the nursery or apprentice's den? Or do you need someone to talk to? I'm here to help you guys," he called out, trying not to shout but to retain the confidence that he wished he had.

[OPEN TO KITS + APPRENTICES | @Little_fawn - think u might be interested in this? ]

Ravenkit
she/her
-----------------

Ravenkit squeaked as the chaos felt like it was growing, the little charcoaled blind kit made her break and ran out from under the leaves. She ran around quickly not knowing where she was going until she bumped into newtberry a warrior, a sneeze escaped her as she faced upwards towards the warrior. Her blind eyes looked at Newtberry intently before she scrunched up shyly and nervously.

[yeah 0.0]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up