Thread: Skyclan
View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2023, 12:13 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Skyclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
Deceptionray

The Usually Solitary tom decided to climb his way up onto Skystone and Sit, listening to the Hustle Bustle of The Clan. He Was Conflicted inwardly though. He knew He'd Need To Visit the Moon Rock soon to Get His Leaders Name and Nine Lives. But The Problem With That was... what if Starclan chose to reject him because he'd been born without eyes? the Tom Shook out his Thick Fur. Time To Gather himself together. he wouldn't go to the Moon Rock today... no

But He Could Go Find Cat's To Recruit into The Clan!
(open)
Ebonyhawk
French Skyclan Deputy

Spotting their leader sitting upon the Skystone, Ebonyhawk raised and eyebrow before deciding to engage in conversation with him. Swiftly leaping onto the large rock she made sure to do it gracefully and carefully both so she wouldn't slip and as an act of flaunting their skill to intimidate other cats.

Reaching the top of the stone in a few seconds, the deputy landed silently behind Deceptionray, standing just a fox-length away. Observing him for a moment more she finally decided to make their presence known "What are you doeng, Monsieur?(What are you doing sir?)" she asked, mostly judgement in their voice. She wasn't really curious she just wanted him to stop this sitting around.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^