View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2023, 04:27 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sky Glade

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm couldn’t help how her smile grew a little wider when the healer laughed. Something asbout the sound filled her with an indescribable feeling and made her feel bubbly inside, a complete 180 from how she once thought it was an annoyingly grating noise. A small purr even erupted from her when Lightningstorm touched her paw to her nose. ”But I want more~” She said as the healer turned to leave. Not even realizing that she had temporarily succumbed to the calico’s wiles.

Not wanting to get left behind, Firestorm bounced after her companion with an excited trill. It seemed as though Lightningstorm was on her way to another batch of them. Oh goodie~! More berries~! The orange tabby did a slight dance when Lightningstorm offered her the next berry, quickly eating that one as well. She was getting ready to ask for more when the tri-colored cat snatched her attention away from the idea. Cocking her head to the side, Firestorm looked to where Spots pointed, and her eyes lit up with anticipation. ”Really!?” She asked, squealing at the prospect of the delicious berries being even better ”Okay~” And with that, the tabby warrior bounced over to where Lightningstorm had found her berries before picking a cluster of her own. Of course, they should’ve been for their quota, however, Spots said they’d taste better with honey! Now was th time to find out, not worry about irrelevant stuff such as collecting them for the patrol.

Proudly parading her cache over to the medicine cat, Firestorm stood in front of her with a smug look. She was going to get this honey, and she was going to have the best taste experience of her life time. Or so she thought. As soon as she looked up to try and come up with a plan of attack, she realized something was missing. Something important… What was it…? OH WAIT! WHERE WAS CROWTOOTH!?

After looking around for a moment, she turned to Spots with a wide-eyed stare, fumbling at words for a moment before she could figure out what to say. ”Spofs! Wherf if Winfy!?” She asked, voice muffled by the berry cluster held within her jaws. How could she have let this unfairly pretty she-cat distract her with snacks!?

[Juniper Berries +5]
[ @Alchemist Kitsune @Rani Uhh lemme know if I should add in Fire finding Crow, otherwise Alch you could pp her following Lightning to where he is]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here