View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2023, 06:52 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Portalclan and Rainclan border

SalmonIce

SalmonIce sat on his haunches, turning toward the other leader.

``There's a flood in Twisted Root Grove. The others are still swimming but I have no idea what's going to happen next. Weather can be unpredictable on that island. And this flood is nothing like i've seen, it flood the whole camp within minutes. The storm may take over the entire island and we need help. The waves are rough today and all my cats will have been injured by the time they arrive. I apologize for the inconvenience. `` He said swiftly and sternly, like he had places to go. Like he wasn't scared.

He noticed the gray cloud over Twisted Root Grove was nearing The Chilling Mountains.

`` Oh no... `` He said softly.

He knew, a storm like that, and growing up in that icy cold? The snow was bound to destroy everything! They needed to act faster. Soon the rain would turn to snow and the snow would turn to a blizzard and the blizzard would turn to hail. SalmonIce had seen a hailstorm one time, a short, small one, and oh the devastation after the few seconds of hail. Oh the devastation. The whole camp needed to be rebuild and the kits weren't allowed just outside of the nursery for days. He was an apprentice at the time and he was helping clean up the shard. He knew the danger, he had merely stepped on a little shard and his whole paw started to bleed heavily, his paw got infected too! They needed to act fast, faster than ever before because if cats were there while there was a strong hail storm, there could be a death, or worse.

Minnowclan - @Sunii [Littlekoi] @Kuwu [Ebonypond] @endlesshax [Polepaw] @RavensCall [Beetlesky (Comander of Twisted Root Grove)] @Blueberry^^^Galaxy [Birdheart (Commander of Chilling Mountains)]

Portalclan - @_Eclipse_ [DeceptionShadow (Leader)] @TheLostAmongTheStars [Fadedhope (Medicine cat)] @Spookez. [Snowflakepaw (Medicine Cat Apprentice)] @Sunii [Flurryeye] @Fritter [Goosecreek] @chickadee [Duskpool] @chickadee [Spiderdance] @elaif [Deadhaze] @sock [Meadowsong] @IGotAShoomyForChistmas [Foggypaw]

Rainclan - @IGotAShoomyForChistmas [Lushstar (Leader)] @leopardsnow [Twilighttansy (Deputy)] @ChristmasFawn [Swiftsky (Medicine cat)] @peppermintbubble. [Breezepaw (Medicine Cat Apprentice)] @Galaxy_ [Lilywish] @endlesshax [Polefall] @Kuwu [Ebonypond] @peppermintbubble. [Waterfall] @Streamtail [Briarfeather] @Streamtail [Mallowkit] @_Eclipse_ [Willowkit]

THIS TOOK ME SO LONG- Ya'll better be greatful and use this all the time or i'll eat you up. I put everyone's name and mentions them- *sob*

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3