View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2023, 07:40 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Portalclan and Rainclan border

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotAShoomyForChristmas View Post

"Um, okay." Lushstar hoped that she didn't get murdered by one of those fog monsters that had something to do with Deceptionshadow's clan. What if they were going to break the allegiance-thingy with Rainclan?
as Deceptionshadow was walking with the two leaders he has everything he was going to say prepared. he turned over to SalmonIce, "look- my clan isn't exactly the most social clan- we've all ben through a lot because of this forest and not everyone is exactly as "friendly" as i am, so just- be careful ok?", after he said that he turned to Lushstar, "Minnowclan has been flooded and they need somewhere to stay, all there people are swimming to the surface in our borders, I'm simply giving them a place to stay, but for the mean time I will need some help on this matter, and no- I will not break out alliance-you are very loyal and I wouldn't dream of breaking it so don't worry ok?" Deceptionshadow knew what the leader was thinking- after all he never looked very welcome when talking to people.

@Sunii

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^