View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2023, 11:04 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

He escapes. Mumblepaw hissed loudly as the idiot runs deeper into the territory. Not before this random cat from the Starless Stalks appears and his words send a shiver of relief yet fear down their spine. Then ….he appears. The broken toothed tom that reeked of the other Settlement. They had met before, Mumblepaw feels small in his very presence, like a bug in the old Commander’s paws. “We’ve met before, get out of my sight. Your side has caused this. That creature wouldn’t have been able to get this far if the border wasn’t just open to anyone” He hissed, they swiftly trailed after Beansprout.

Also breaking out into a sprint after him, he had to slow down to catch their breath. Meeting a cat fang knew all too well…Fawnlight. In all her glory, spitting out statements as if she could even act on them. Mumblepaw was this close to clawing the Shecat apart upon the sight of her. “Move.” Snake almost laughed, how pitiful. Defending that freak of nature. The calico held a grudge and anyone who would get in the way would end up just like that very grudge. The words that come out of their mouth are filled with straight anger and venom. “Hurt me with what? Did you inherit your fathers lack of claws too? You’ve clearly been dead so long that you do not know or even understand what he has done to my settlement…to me, those children of yours were wiped away, by a flood he caused, tsk

The other cat from the Starless Stalk had Beansprout. He threatened to destroy Beansprout after all. The daughter was the next on the list then. Mumblepaw’s paw itch, and that itch would be acted upon on, starting now. The calico leaps into action, breathing quickly becoming ragged gasps as it jumps towards the former herbalist, claws outstretched to claw her face or whatever he could grab. The throat would have to be ripped out, teach this murderer defender a lesson. Green eyes flooded with rage as he aimed to at least pin the Shecat to the ground to claw her. Anything would work, then the throat like he had thought before.

[ @Bear @vellichor @Starfall @birdie ]

“once in a dream i thought i could be anyone i wanted...”
--

✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize