View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2023, 09:04 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Amberhaze Finder

My new cat, Amberhaze, is in need of some relations. She's going to be undergoing some serious changes with a certain plot, but that's for another time. She's currently a very warm, loyal and kind cat, and before her plot begins I'd like her to have some relations just for some nice angst

looking for:
- mother (35-55 moons, thunderclan preferably)
- father (35-55 moons, any clan/outsider)
- twin sibling (15 moons, thunderclan, they'll be super close!!)
- older siblings (around 23 moons?, mostly thunderclan, all/most of the siblings should be pretty close)
- friends
- love interest (she's pan so any gender, 12-22 moons, any clan but preferably will join/is in thunderclan buuuut i love drama)
- best friend
- former mentor (35+ moons)
- rivals
- other!

yeahhh there's a lot of roles to be filled out but there's a role for everyone! new cats, current cats, come one come all!! the only note is that at least one parent should be an abyssinian, and both parents are full blooded thunderclan (except for the abyssinian one ><)

I had an idea for them to be apart of one of ThunderClan's original families, because I wanted to base this family (mainly the siblings) off of the Mikaelsons from The Vampire Diaries. Not required but I like the idea of a big, intimidating, prominent family is just literally so cool to think about

form for family
name:
role:
dynamic with amber:
appearance:
personality:
plot ideas?:
other:
@poppy

form for other roles
name:
personality/rp example: