Thread: [Rejected] Icykiss
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2023, 02:32 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Icykiss

Dustpoppy scoffed as she caught sight of the small gathering of fools, the conversation seeming to have become stagnant. So she leaned in and eavesdropped.
It seemed questions were being left to hang in the air and remaining unanswered.
It seemed that this one didn't respect the authority they held over her pitiful life, yet she had the audacity to demand they being her back to life.
Hah! As if, not with that attitude!

The Dark Forest molly hissed as she appeared at her starry counterparts' side, eyes ablaze with disdain.
"You come to beg us for our help, but when met with resistance rather than immediately bowing down to your demands, you bow out. This meeting is closed, and your motion to be reincarnated denied as you obviously don't respect our time."
With a final twirl and snarl, Dustpoppy stalked back to her corner of the Dark Forest.

[ @Zei Fenugreek ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.