View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2023, 09:25 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
[If you believe a mistake has been made VM me or Rose ]

**Elmshadow**

Two sets of patrols were sent out one right after the other so he hadn’t gotten around to doling out the deserved punishments for the first before sending out the second, and even the first had been basically a make-up round for those who he should have punished from the previous round of patrols. So the punishments would be a hefty enough one this go-round, though he’d quite prefer this wasn’t a necessity. Failed patrols not only left the work of said patrol onto him, since just because that patrol didn’t go out didn’t mean there was any less need for those patrols. It was apparently wishful thinking to believe the clan would simply step up to the bare necessities of the clan that supports them but he’d long since given up that impossibility; entitlement was unfortunately in too many cats’ natures.

”Starrywhisper, Swiftgrass, Whiteheart, Brokentalon, Aspenblaze, Batwing. You’ve failed in your duty to Shadowclan and your responsibility as warriors. For such, you’ll all be demoted to apprentices until you can prove you’ve earned your rank back.”

[ @Kass @LunaStar22 @GhostlyStarfinder @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @KittyKombat7860 Your OC is being demoted based on the posted patrol punishments in the first post of this thread. They must complete two training instances in the next 3 months to be considered for having their warrior rank restored. Tag @Rose in this thread to speak about their rank restoration once they’ve completed the requirements. ]

”Ivorypaw, your patrol warriors being no-shows in no excuse to not figure out a patrol. You’re only job as an apprentice is to work towards warriorhood, skipping out on a patrol or finding the first excuse that falls at your paws in hardly conducive to that. For your laziness, you’ll be demoted to a kit once again. But do not use this as an excuse to let your training fall behind.”

[ @LunaStar Ivorypaw is being demoted to a kit until December 10. She is still expected to keep up with her training in camp ]

And last but certainly not least. ”Shadowlight. You failed a patrol once before but were given an exceedingly generous second chance to do it right. You squandered that second chance in an egregious act of negligence and it will not be tolerated a second time. You should not mistake generosity for passiveness. See if an exile won’t straighten out your attitude. Don’t dare to show your face in this camp for a quarter moon and, if I were you, I’d return with something more useful than yourself.”

[ @Supersabre Your OC must have seven posts in the territory or outskirts, you must include gathering the herbs and/or hunting, and is not to return to Shadowclan until December 10. Being seen in Shadowclan camp before that time or before their 7 posts in the outskirts or territory will result in harsher punishment. After completing the punishment, tag @/Rose in this thread to discuss their return ]
Wolftooth suddenly spoke up."Actually, Elmshadow," He meowed. "Brokentalon and Whiteheart were in Sunkissed creek when a fire happened thanks to some rowdy outsiders, which Brokentalon sent packing. I think they deserve rewarding for that since Brokentalon also made use of his surroundings to put out the fire and defended Whiteheart from the outsiders."