View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2023, 11:15 AM

Bump Policy: Every 30 minutes at the most!
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii View Post
╭─────────╮
Berryfall
⟡ She/Her ⟡ Thunderclan ⟡ 12 moons ⟡
⟡ @*Darkstar*
╰─────────╯
Berryfall padded into a small clearing in the territory; colorful wildflowers surrounded her; she stood tasting the air; there was a light mist all around her.

The she smelt the air once again searching for a prey scent to follow. She took in a big whiff smelling a tangy sweet scent; she scanned the clearing attempting to spot the prey that was giving off the sweet scent.

She heard some quite rustling in the underbrush a few fox lengths away. She stared in that direction aiming to identify the prey. A mouse! she whispered quietly. She pointed her tail towards the movement.

She jumped into her hunting position,the young warrior put her body weight onto her haunches slowly moving towards the movements, she was a tail length away, she took a pause as the mouse was moving drastically.

A moment later she continued to stalk the large plump mouse, when she was close enough she readied her back legs preparing to pounce. 3...2...1... she counted in her head GO!! the young brown she pounced on the mouse catching it between her paws; she killed it with one swift bite. She silently thanked starclan for this catch, she quickly dug a tiny hole in the ground gently placed her catch in, covered it up and caught up to Featherwillow

I caught a mouse she meowed proudly it's buried over there she meowed cooly
"Cool, I haven't found anything," she responded in the same way