View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2023, 10:56 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Lab Partners { p }

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
(actually, the fire girl had destroyed the lab also, the scientists weren't mean, if that's what you think :0 they were actually very nice)

Fern "Plant-Control"
she/her || has blonde hair tied back in a long braid. her eye is blue. A vine grows up her left arm, around her neck, through the back of her head, and through where her right eye should be. it's a thorny vine with occasional golden blooms. a large flower blossomed where her eye should be. she has a pink flower in her hair

Of course, she'd been outside before. All of them had, at one point or another. But that had been the yard. This... this was new. The sheer size of it all had shocked her, at first. She watched the two who had survived - Juno, a girl who controlled fire, and a girl she didn't know - escape into the trees. She decided she should follow. Fern stepped forward, once, twice, and then she started to run. The gentle rhythm of her feet against the soft soil and dry leaves sounded beneath her as she ran, unsure of where she was going.
(I can change the story if you want)

[ Personality Active: Demon Flame ]

What... What was she doing here!? Flame threw the leaves and sticks off her and stood up. Growling as she looked around. So much... The pain of others... She couldn't feel it! Glancing at the clothes she was wearing, she shook her head and took off, her eyes glaring angrily and happily at the same time. Someone was alive... But where... But-

[ Personality Active: Flame ]

She screamed and slipped and fell. Quickly getting to her feet and ignoring her pain, she ran on. Why was she like this?!

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿