View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2023, 12:45 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Lab Partners { p }

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

[ Personality Active: Demon ]

Who was this girl to question her? Flame's fists clenched as she faced the girl who stepped closer, telling her to sit down. She felt heat rise in her fingers and palms. This pain made her happy! She wasn't going to let it go! She backed up. "Why should I listen to you?" She hissed.

[ Personality Active: Flame ]

Flame finally managed to gain control again and forced herself down, finally letting the tears of pain fall out of her eyes, and she started crying. Why was she crying? <You FOOL. You are WEAK. Just run!> Her demon side screamed. 'No! I am staying where I am! Shut up!' Flame's mind screamed back. "Wh-what are you doing...?" She asked, watching the flower with fear. The heat in her hands got worse. Were her hands... sparking?
The flower immediately wilted when the girl refused. She took a step back. Then, the girl began to cry. Fern took another step back. Her vine was beginning to grow more thorns, acting without her control as it usually did. Fern put her hand over the flower that marked where her missing eye should be. "I-I'm sorry... I just wanted to help..." She began to feel even worse when she noticed the look of fear the girl was giving her. "I'm sorry..."

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art