View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2023, 02:10 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Lab Partners { p }

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

[ Personality Active: Flame ]

Flame watched, wiping her tears and shivering slightly as the girl made casts out of vines. "I'm... Flame..." She said slowly. "The scientists kept me away from everyone else because they feared my demon side would become too devastating. They still treated be well, but... *Sigh* I've never had a real childhood, no friends, no fam... No family... I..." Oh no... Oh, no no no no-

[ Personality Active: Demon ]

The demon gained control right as Fern finished wrapping up her feet. "Well, thanks for letting me walk again, Fern. That was real swell of ya." She stood up fast, ignoring and enjoying the pain it brought cause her feet were still hurt. "Now, I-"

[ Personality Active: Flame ]

"NO!!" Flame tumbled down, holding her head. "I hate that! I hate this other side of me! I can't control it!"

(Poor Flame?)
(poor Flame)

Fern watched Flame for a bit, slightly confused by the sudden change in demeanor - but when the girl fell back down, she realized that must have been her "demon side." Fern dropped to a full sit, ignoring the fact that the moist ground soaked through her thin clothes. "Hey, it's ok. I don't mind it."

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art