View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2023, 08:20 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Character of the Month (December 2023)

Character Name [mention user]: Silverlark ( @Alchemist Kitsune )

Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShadowClan

Why should this character be featured?: It's a crime that Silverlark hasn't won COTM yet. I've been rooting for this guy to win since he was a kit, and I'm still rooting for him now! Alchemist does a fantastic job at portraying a cat who is still clinging to some sort of innocence, despite what's happened to him and the world he lives in. Silverlark is hands down one of my all-time favorite characters on WCO, and I will continue to stalk his posts lol

Character Name [mention user]: Peachfrost ( @Poprock )

Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Outsider (rip)

Why should this character be featured?: After reading Peach's outburst against Cow, I became convinced this cat needs a chance at COTM. Pop did an excellent job portraying Peach's anguish, and how quickly grief can turn into anger and blame. Despite her harsh words towards Cowtuft, her love for those she's close to is deeply apparent. I plan on following Peach posts in the future!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.