Thread: [ShadowClan] Dreaming x Cougar Kits
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2023, 09:09 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Dreaming x Cougar Kits

So yes Cougarbite just recently had a litter, but he has a mate now and he wants to have kits with her. The thing is, both Cougar and his mate Dreamingbloom ( @ChaosBringer. ) are both afab. So there needs to be an AMAB father. This AMAB father is going to be an NPC that looks like a mix of Cougar and Dreaming so the kits will look like both the parents that raise them. Both dreaming and cougar will be getting pregnant with 4 kits each so the litter will be 8 total and they will all be raised together and have the same due date/birth.

The date of the birth has not been decided yet but it won’t be too soon, somewhere around march. Cougars current litter will be near apprentices by then so he won’t have too many young kits at once.

@5N0W-5H43 made some hypokits for the litter so please choose one of the following to base your applications appearance off of! you can put more than one option if another is taken:
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, & #8
(#3 is taken by shae for his kit)
Note: Kit 5 is a gray tabby because of Cougarbites father and Kit 6 is a black tabby from Dreamingblooms father.

Here’s links to both Cougar's and Dreaming’s pages for appearances.

These kits have a big extended family and will have 6/7 (one is inactive rn) older siblings so it’s gonna be fun to rp this all out with 8 new kits.

Cougar Kits:
1:
2:
3:

Dreaming Kits
1:
2:
3:
4:

Base Form: (feel free to add more!)
Name (3 options plz):
Appearance:
--Which hypokit #:
--second choice?:
Personality:
(optional) Sexuality:
Dynamic w/ Cougar:
Dynamic w/ Dreaming:
Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great grandkids):
(optional) Future Plans:
Your activity:
2+ sentence rp example w this oc:
Mention Us: @JackFrost_17 & @ChaosBringer.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; January 11th, 2024 at 09:58 AM.