Thread: fuzz-y memories
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2023, 04:01 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: fuzz-y memories

FUZZKIT
he/him. 8 moons. lanky yellow tom with golden, tan, and brown splotches; bright green eyes
( purrks ; silver tongue )

she's been waiting for someone to come and play? the mottled tom considers himself lucky. he doesn't have to worry about any other kits snatching the moss ball away from him. that's only because there are no other kits here, strangely enough. "good, 'cause I dunno if you know..but I'm what some would call a mossball MASTER." fuzzkit announces proudly, shifting his weight in anticipation. wide eyes watch the silver Bengal stand, then bat the mossball his way. he quickly swings out a paw, batting it towards the molly, who's name is cindersky, he learns.
cindersky.
cinder.

there's that weird feeling again..he got it in the past too, hes not sure why. he scrunches his nose. "I know a cinder! not a cindersky, a cinderpaw. I dunno where she is, maybe you know her. she's a real big cat, grey, and she had some cool scars." he comments, thinking about the molly. he wishes she'd come back, she was really cool in his opinion. actually, she was tied with roosterflame! "my name's fuzzkit, actually..I'm not even supposed to be a kit! I'm like, eight moons old!! I mean, I kinda went missing... but anyway, my mama said I was named fuzzkit cause my furs all fuzzy..which, like, I'm pretty sure a LOT of cat's fur is fuzzy." he rambles, shrugging his shoulders as he waits for the mossball to come back.

// @birdie

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; December 6th, 2023 at 07:53 PM.