View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2023, 10:05 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default The Wolf . . . [Wolfshadow Finder]

I finally emerge from the shadows . . . it is time.

x - x - x

Greetings, everyone. My name is Doom, and I present to you a new character of mine: Wolfshadow. I am still fleshing him out, so forgive me on how bare-bones this finder is, but impatience burns me like no other and I wish to roleplay him ASAP. Offer me your characters or suffer my roleplay-deprived wrath. You have been warned.

Now. Allow me to introduce him.

Wolfshadow is a colossal heavily-scarred tom with pitch black fur and blazing yellow eyes. He is a living mystery/legend; nobody knows his origin, how old he is, or how he became known as "The Wolf". He appears to be 50+ moons old, rugged from war but in the handsome way, with the deepest voice you can imagine. He hardly speaks because of it, as it is incredibly loud and startling in nature. His stoic demeanor doesn't help -- only allowing himself to express the wildest rage in the midst of battle. Rumors claim him to be the most dangerous warrior on the battlefield, one who bites the heads off his enemies, and other Clans shutter at the sound of his name. They say he has the ruthless blood of ShadowClan in his veins and he was not truly born a ThunderClanner . . . but he had been around for so many generations, who really knows the truth?

If given the time to know or observe him, you would see a loyal ThunderClan warrior, devoted to serving his Clan and caring for everyone in it. Whether it's bringing everyone food or water, teaching the kits, or tending the territory, Wolfshadow is involved in any way he can. He's known to have a temper, but that temper comes from a big heart that cares.

Lately, Wolfshadow has been extremely distant with both family and friends. About 6-7 moons ago, his last born son (Robincrest/Respite - @/redshiftreign), went missing without a trace. The very next day, he lost his beloved wife (Goldenberry - NPC) to an osprey attack. With so much loss in such little time, he feels he has failed as a father and mate. He feels worthless and unworthy of love, despite still being the devoted father of several previous litters who truly love and care about him.

x - x - x

ROLES NEEDED:

Family: This is a big one, literally and figuratively. Wolfshadow has had 3 litters with his former mate, so if your cat is in need of a parent or family, here's your chance! Also, the litters are preferred to be bio children, but I am not against the idea of him adopting under the right circumstances. I will be picky with choosing family roles, but as long as you remain active and involved with said character, I will easily consider. Also, he has no other blood relatives in ThunderClan. So don't apply for like a brother, parent, or distant aunt of some sort. I will ignore you.
1st Gen/Litter: 3/3 slots available [ must be older than 30 moons ]
2nd Gen/Litter: 4/4 slots available [ must be older than 20 moons ]
3rd Gen/Litter: 0/1 available - Respite/Robincrest [ @/redshiftreign ]
Love Interests: Let me be clear. Wolfshadow was happily married and bared 3 litters with his first wife. He will NOT move on quickly. These love interests will be one-sided only. However, Goldenberry died moons ago, and he needs a little nudge to get out of his great depression. Starfall has already created someone to fill the role of his future mate, but I would like to dabble more in the field of cats interested in him. I mean, come on, who could resist him? He is prime husband material, ladies! Massive, dark, handsome, mysterious, passionate about the Clan, strong beyond any doubt. Oh, and just because he's straight as a board doesn't mean he doesn't attract the gentleman, too. I want heartbreak! Confessions! Cats trying to win him over and pull him out of his lonely sadness, only to fail inevitably. DRAMA!!!

Other Roles: I couldn't think of any other "needed" roles, but he is of course open to any sort of relations! Toss me friends, enemies, rivals, you name it. Kits that idolize him, cats who love him, hate him, whatever works.

x - x - x

There is no form to apply, just please specify the role which you are applying for in your post somewhere and please make your application interesting. I want plotlines, ideas, valid reasons to chose you! Let's have fun together!

Oh, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Last edited by Doom; December 6th, 2023 at 10:06 PM.