Old December 7th, 2023, 05:38 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: written were history by victors

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Love makes ya blind ta faults. To appease 'er, Pebblestar would've let her 'n on any 'n all Clan secrets. Just 'cause ya fancy someone, don't mean it a good idea, kid. To Pluckfluff, she 'ought he was too dumb to let 'im go. He'd keep tellin' Licestar things -- weaknesses of the camp, hidden entrances. All that. Whether he would've or nah, we ain't know." A shrug. The dead were dead - their stories mere whispers in the wind.

Most of the kids who inputted were sorta right. Goatscrunch cut right to the chase. "Licestar was furious! 'Er alliance with ThunderClan were in shambles, 'n worse her dear's blood stained our stone. A ShadowClan cat-- one who ain't agree with the alliance ta begun with, she found our camp 'n warned the now-Pluckstar of tha raid. But it were too late, 'n within a day they was upon us.

"ShadowClan cats, ain't nothin' quite like 'em. Licestar worked 'em in a frenzy 'n they showed no mercy ta us. For every two o' us, there were four of 'em, rippin', tearin', shreddin'. We lost a lotta good cats 'n that raid, 'n when it were done Pluckstar was lyin' in a pool o' blood, gutted. Licestar overpowered 'er, left her beaten 'n broken. Our camp were in ruins, our leadership tattered..

"And ShadowClan flaunted. To 'em, justice had been served - 'cause Licestar had a lil' peace of mind, now that 'er beloved's murderer was eatin' dirt. But, even though she ain't got Pebblestar beside 'er, a part of 'im still lived on-- still, lives on. Ain't no secret Dawnstar's 'is kid."
Goatscrunch shuffled in his nest, reaching to lap at his paw. "'N that's why she had sucha interest in us, back whens Aspenstar kicked tha bucket. But ain't that a story for 'nother time.

"No, this story does not end in Dawn. It ends with Pluck - risin' again to her paws, a Star-approved leader- or perhaps one tainted by darkness? Licestar believed she were down fer the count, but she persevered 'n sought aid from the Fish -- them River cats we got a bone with nowidays, they lent us their strength to keep them shadows at bay, 'n stole the Lice's attention so our Clan might heal.

"'N it has, a thousand times over."
He thought he wrapped that up nicely enough, stifling a yawn. "Now, snot minions - unless ya gettin' ticks off my back, gedout!"

[ @Fawn, @coldwind, @Tecumori, @Starfall, @TheLostAmongTheStars, @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!, @Starii, @finley.exe, @Sleek, @FruitBatz, @KP17, @Theodore_510, @Streamtail, @GhostlyStarfinder, @Ladiebugg, @Lululemoncello ]
Oatkit sat for a minute and watched his elder, seeing Wetwhisker pad up behind him he stood and looked back to the elder. "thank you, bye bye" Oatkit softly mewed going to his mother who fondly licked his ears before they padded out.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3