View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2023, 06:27 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WHO WANTS TO BRING DOWN THE CLANS?! (or at least try)

the bipolar loner

16 moons - male - insane herb man
Disorders; CIPA (Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis): Causes him to be numb to pain. Schizophrenia: Delusions, bizarre behavior, disorganized speech. Tourette Syndrome: Tics result in cracking of neck and joints. Bipolar: mood swings severely.

“I don’t care much for others
However if i am indebted
I will repay them at any cost”

I’d like to formally introduce to you one of my favorite oc’s named Toby! I apologize for his bizarre behavior and strange speaking habits he really can’t help himself. However I do see that there might be a possible second in command rank in the future and I’d have you know this man has already set his paw in some battles with clan cats. Through his habit is cold at first if he sees others working hard he will ease up on them unconsciously.

Known for his ranting and violent antics when he literally kidnaps cats to shove a bunch of different herbs down them to see what they do. Very little to no sympathy for anyone or anything’s other than his adopted son who just so happened to run any and join a clan ( he’s very peeved and seeks revenge )

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 7th, 2023 at 11:21 AM.