HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Dreaming x Cougar Kits

Name

Honestly, Any one you want.

Male

Cougar or Dreaming Kit:

I'm assuming this is who's going to be the parent.
Cougar. I don't know what Dreaming looks like.

Appearance

White pelted Tom with Orange splotches and stripes scattered all around. Green eyes.

Personality:

(Blank.)Kit is known to be extremely shy. He would hide from his family for hours until he basically would starve himself. Of course, someone would find him before that happened. But he's a pretty intense introvert. Being able to stand in place for a extremely long time no matter what. He would try to escape from his family whenever he could and even preferred his own warmth at birth.

He'll only grow more distant the more he grows. Getting more timid when he actually has to be in the same prensence of another cat nevermind speak to them. He gets panic attacks almost every time he's in a crowd of people.

(optional) Sexuality:

This is undecided, since I haven't Roleplayed with him yet.

Dynamic w/ Cougar:

Overall, he's not very close with his Mother. Not in a "I hate you." He's always hidng from his Mother and quite terrifeid of his entire family.

Dynamic w/ Dreaming:

Same dynamic with Cougar.

Opinion on Dawnstar (they’re her great-grandkids):

(Blank)kit would be TERRIFIED of his great-grandmother. He would do everything in his power to avoid her and would honestly sometimes run away crying. Dawnstar's intimidating arua is mostly too much for the poor bean to handle. So he'd go running away crying.

(optional) Future Plans:

None as of right now, I'll prob update this when I come up w something new.

Your activity:

i would say I'm pretty active all the time. I don't sleep. I'm in your walls.

2+ sentence rp example w this oc:

(Blank)Kit was hiding under some leftover moss in the Nursery. Overall, it was the only hiding place none of his siblings had found yet. His small size allowed him to fit pretty nicely. Hiding his annoying white fur to peering eyes. I wish everyone would just go away. It's so noisy I can't even think. Between the screaming kits and the complaining queens he couldn't tell what was worse. The freezing cold outside or the loud, active nursery. Honestly, he wished he were dead.

Mention Us: @JackFrost_17 & @ChaosBringer.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; December 7th, 2023 at 10:09 AM.