Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Wolf . . . [Wolfshadow Finder]

introducing... Smokekiss
female(she/her) | 48 moons old | ThunderClan warrior
smart | loving | loyal | blunt | honest | depressed
a pretty lilac-point she-cat with green eyes and black paws

Why They Would Get Along:
At first, I think it would be awkward - of course it would. But I think that Smokekiss bringing him food, talking to him, and just interacting with him in a friendly manner on a daily basis.

Plot Ideas:
i want Smokekiss to get pregnant. Okay, hear me out...
As the local therapist, she feels bad when she sees a clanmate who she can't really help and it makes her want to do anything in her power to assist them. So when she sees Wolfshadow doing his duties in such a harsh manner, she knows - he is just like her, in a way. So she approaches him with prey and invites him to eat with her. If he denies it, she continues to bother him that time until he sits and eats - if he allows it, she continues doing that for days until he starts to talk to her, to trust her. After a few moons of that, the two of them go on a patrol together - just the two of them - and Smokekiss injures her paw and she tries to go on through the pain but it gets too much so he allows her to lean on him. After a bit, she realizes that she has feelings for him, and when her wound(s?) heal, she starts to hang out with him a lot more and they're together so often that many cats look at them as if they're odd - a duo of complete opposites.

after they break up, Smokekiss finds out that she's pregnant with his kits and she comes up to him and tells him so. She feels bad for him because he's been through so much and she knows it hurts and she does not want to hurt him, but Smokie tells him and says something along the lines of "I know you'll never love me the way i love you, but i'd really like it if you helped me raise these kits to be good, strong ThunderClan warriors just like yourself."

@Doom

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader