Old December 7th, 2023, 03:08 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

SNOWKIT -> Snowpaw -> Snowhaze(?)

He/him | AMAB

Appearance
if possible, i would use this design
Snowkit is an agile tomcat with fluffy fur that is slightly curled. His coat consists of lighter greys, darker greys, and black, divided up along his body. He has a few black speckles, the other color divisions are mostly larger sections. His ears are a light pink and he has bright turquoise blue eyes.

Personality
Snowkit is a playful kit who always wants to impress. Sometimes, he can get a bit thrown off by his ego. He definitely has a lot of temperament and gets annoyed quickly, but if you know what switches him off, it's nice to work with him. What sometimes gets viewed as too much confidence is more of an insecure way of trying to impress and please others. Snowy often feels pressure to show others his skills and feels that if he doesn't catch up fast enough to his other littermates, they will judge him.

However, this tomcat can actually be really sweet and humourful if you give him your trust. It might take a while for him to get used to new people, and he's careful about letting others in, but when he does he's a really great partner to have by your side. He always makes the best effort and pleases others. He's usually kind and shy, but can get cold and cocky if you annoy him.

So his personality is actually really sweet if you know how to deal with him, but if you flick his switch and annoy him, he can become a trouble.

+ kind, helpful, humourful +
= people pleaser, playful, trust issues =
- moody, insecure, closed minded -

Possible Plots
I'm not the best at making plots. Possibly his trust gets misused, and he's really closed and starts having issues with himself, and needs someone to pull him out of it. After that, he becomes a stronger, more open cat who learnt from his struggles.

Relations with Family
darkfall- adores him, and admires that he is a strong, independent and loyal warrior.

larkfire- admires how much she has achieved and has done for the clan.

other siblings- depends on their personalities.

@Rose @Dark not the best but here

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; December 17th, 2023 at 10:54 AM.