Thread: [Rejected] Robinscratch
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2023, 09:04 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Robinscratch

The dark forest molly approached the council slowly. This was the most humble she had been in, well, a long, long while. "Hello there... You must be the covenant of the sky?" the tortoiseshell purred, "You know very well why I'm here, so let's just cut to the chase. My name is Robinscratch, a former ShadowClanner. Why do I deserve a second chance? Let me explain. I was a normal warrior, like many others... and then I got captured by Twolegs when I was expecting. I tried and tried to escape, and when the opportunity came, I took it. And when I was begging for a return at Dawnstar's heels, she.. albeit reluctantly let me return. Though that may be because I gave birth very soon after, but anyways. Both my mate, and two of my kits disappeared unfortunately. About a year ago, a dark hunger took over my clan. I protected my little ones, even to the point of collapse. And one day, when I was on my own, I was thrown into a river by someone who trespassed, which sent me far away from my clan. I had reached my clan a few moons later, but... I was incredibly ill. So when I asked Dawnstar to let me in, she refused. Which led to my untimely death. So I've been here, festering in my anger, and wanting to assist those who've been wronged, which taught me how this is a cat-eat-cat world. But I've learned another thing- Revenge, no matter how well deserved, is futile. So... how about it? Do I need to appeal my name even more or will I get that second chance...?"

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw