View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2023, 01:20 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default looking for shadowfur roleplays

Hi! For those of you who may not be familiar, Shadowfur was (and still is) one of my main OCs. He was an Enforcer in ShadowClan for several months before I took my hiatus and let him go missing.

His IC reason for leaving ShadowClan involves a friend of his who disappeared when they were apprentices, Alderpaw. Shadowfur finally found out that Alder was still alive, albeit in bad shape, prompting him to leave his Clan to find and help his friend. The loss of a few of the cats he'd grown close to had also pushed him away from his Clan, causing him to doubt their stability and his place there.

Anywho, he is back and active again. I still have a VA or two to publish with him, but him and Alder will be making their little camp somewhere not far from ShadowClan's border with the outskirts (but far enough to not irk Dawn lol). I have no plans for him to return to ShadowClan right now, and I'm unsure if that will ever change. Right now, Shadow's number one priority is helping Alder.

For more information about Shadowfur, check out his carrd. He's gone through some changes recently, including a story arc that I'm going to be taking him through involving him sort of losing sight of his moral compass and becoming more aggressive and bloodthirsty than before.

I'd like Shadow to help out some ShadowClan cats here and there, since despite his conflicting opinions on the current state of the Clan he does still care for them (although he probably won't admit it). True to his nature, he won't help anyone who is in trouble because of their own idiocy (assuming they know better).

I'm also open to plots involving cats from other Clans, but Shadow will be pickier about helping them. He'll likely only step in if it involves a kit, apprentice, or someone else who is vulnerable. If you want your cat to have a fight with him, that's cool too!

Not super open to plots that involve him trespassing on Clan territory, since I'm not looking for him to get HR killed or something haha

I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to plots for him right now since I really miss roleplaying him, so throw any ideas you've got at me. Placeholders or WIPs are fine too. I'm also open to involving Alder in plots, although right now he's very withdrawn and quiet due to his trauma.

No form, just pitch me your plot ideas and tag me! I'll be leaving this open indefinitely, until I have enough roleplays with him.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.