View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2023, 05:52 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: If you can smell it, good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Hearing his teammates names called out, he was surprised, but just as equally thrilled to hear that he'd be having some bonding time with Mothkit. Letting a grin tug at whatever remained of his mouth, the massive deputy shifted over and attempted to gently bonk the kit over the head. " Ready to absolutely curb stomp those suckers on the other team?" snickering he then looked to his other teammates, gave them an equally devilish look. " Let's make them cry." Competitive? No, he wasn't overly competitive... He just completely believed that he (and his team) would rock the boat. These kids wouldn't stand a god damn chance! Ha! What a bunch of loser, this was almost to easy.

While he was quite sure they had this one in the bag, he decided to add a strategic advantage as well. " All right, pals." he huddled a bit closer to them. " We need a plan. A game winning strategy. A 'Hail Mary' if you will. So.... Any ideas? " he asked them, eyes fanning between his small group. This task at hand far from difficult, but he'd be willing to take any idea.

| Mentions: @GhostlyStarfinder | @Sleek | @peppermintbubble. |
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

*Mothkit smiled and shouted back that she was ready*
@Sleek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Softpaw squeaked in fright when Vulturefang threatened to 'curb stomp' the other teams. "Eee, just don't 'curb stomp' me! I don't wanna be 'curb stomped!' she cried, hiding her face below her paws. She was very anti-violence.

lazy

@elaif @GhostlyStarfinder @peppermintbubble.

"as long as you're not in the other teams you won't be curb stomped," Whiteheart mumbled to Softpaw, or was it to himself? But also... what was a curb again?

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!