View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2023, 12:33 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | No purrks
Leading the apprentice and warrior through the territory, Redhawk was acutely aware of the bare branches and the chill in the air. Clouds dotted the sky overhead but they didn't appear to hold any rain. Green eyes looked to Feathernose, checking to make sure the shaky warrior hadn't gotten left behind (still concerned for her wobbling) before looking towards the apprentice with them. "Daylightpaw, have you been t-taught the hunter's crouch?" If not, she didn't mind showing her the basics that way she would be able to catch something on this patrol to bring back to the Clan.

[ @Ladiebugg @GhostlyStarfinder ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
@Ladiebugg

Feathernose smiled wanly at Redhawk, aware of the molly's worried gaze. I'm fine, there's nothing wrong going on here! It had been almost a moon since she had started feeling terrible. Her head constantly pounded, and she always felt on the verge of puking. Everything is okay in my corner! Maybe she had been poisoned all those days ago. But... She didn't want to be a hassle to Drizzlecloud and Springpaw... Especially after what the med apprentice had gone through... She shook off the thoughts whirling in her mind. Feathernose gazed around at the barren landscape. "I think... I think I'll check out the burrows there. Well, the burrows that shoouuld be there..." The warrior wheezed, squinting at the openings in the ground not far off. Hopefully some kind of prey animal still inhabited the area.

DaylightPaw
She/Her
6.5 Moons
ThC Apprentice

DaylightPaw looked at RedHawk for a moment.

'No, I don't think I've been taught that, sorry!'

The apprentice looked away sheepishly.

'My mentor and I haven't done hunting training yet.'