View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2023, 09:20 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: rain world || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Since there was no cover in sight, Millie watched the young man approach ever since he'd crossed the horizon. She didn't run - she hadn't had the energy, and she knew she could take him (if it came to that). She did stand up though, as he came closer. She could see the anger in his eyes as he approached, and her initial thought was that he was from Monsoon, sent to finish her off. Then, she watched the rage dwindle, and he stopped.

Millie and him stared at each other for a moment, but then he spoke. Introduced himself. She was slightly confused, but before she could think heard, "I'm Mildred," tumble from her mouth. She still clutched her dagger, holding it close to her body as she watched Maverick slip his hand into a pocket.
He sees her dagger and he takes a step back. It's not fear that dances in his eyes - instead, admiration is there. He can't help but smile at the young lady. "I will not hurt you. That Monsoon scum had-" He stops and slings his bow onto his back and he pulls the dagger out of his pocket and lays it on a little log in front of him. He then looks at Mildred and hopes that she understands that he is an outcast from Monsoon. If the scars on his face and arms are not enough evidence, then the way he carries himself - hunched slightly with pain - should be.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader