View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2023, 05:08 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Christmas get together ( FOR ALL RANKS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

Maplekit

An offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."
"Wai-..." Maplekit ran up, panting, sweating, and smiling a bit, too. Asterblink was participating... in an event! She could finally have a chance to talk to her, like a daughter! Just... hopefully Asterblink would be too hyped to enforce the 'ma'am' rule on Maplekit.

"Wait- sorrry! I'm joining too." She tripped over a branch on her way to the crowd. Before she could digest whatever Scalescar was saying, the crowd departed, leaving Maplekit on her own.

Leaving Maplekit,
on my own.
Yep. She was used to this. But, there was one cat that Maplekit had her eye out for.
Uncle Silentleap!
Where was that mousebrain?

Maplekit was probably too focused on her hunt, or she was too blind to see Tigermist in front of her, because Maplekit somehow tripped over Tigermist. @peppermintbubble. wassup

"Ah! Agh, I'm so sorrry, ma'am! Are you alrrright?" Damn it! Why can't I open my eyes? "Did I brrreak your leg? You'rre not mad, arre you?" Oh, who was she kidding? This is technically my sister! She's so going to tell on me!

[DAWNKIT'S NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO MAPLEKIT!!!!]
(Lol what is going on with this kit)

*Tigermist flinched and looked down at the kit*

*She smiled and gave a kit a little lick, saying she was unharmed"

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿